Do you want to know what your home worth in today market? MEhome.com provides you a free evaluation estimates, it is always good to know before you consider selling it.
Mehome.com has all the tools and resources to help you with a hassle-free real estate transaction.
Mehome platform has all functions attracting millions of the buyers online plus a very comprehensive offline marketing and sales strategies that helps you to sell your property in less time for more money.
Just a simple click here to find out the market value of your lovely home:A Professional Tool For Home Evaluation
REAL ESTATE NEWS
- Harlem School Of The Arts To Begin $9.5 Million Renovation At 645 St. Nicholas Avenue
- Small Talk: Big Tech wants to be your landlord now! Isn’t that great?
- Brooklyn rents hit a record high in July
- Ravel Hotel Expansion Debuts At 8-08 Queens Plaza South In Long Island City
- Here’s what a Fed rate cut would mean to the US housing market
- Love them or hate them, e-scooters could be a boon for real estate values
- Why fewer Brooklyn and Queens tenants are moving
- Queens’ Future Tallest “Skyline Tower” Climbs Past Halfway Mark At 23-15 44th Drive, In Long Island City
- Permits Filed For 1047 Beach 21st Street In Far Rockaway, Queens
REAL ESTATE BUYERS GUIDE
- How Long Does It Take to Buy a House?
- 5 Tips For First Time Home Buyers - Avoid Paying Too Much For a Mortgage
- Condos vs. Houses: Which Is Better to Buy? The Pros and Cons of Two Types of Homeownership
- 5 Tips For First Time Home Buyers
- Neighborhood Guide: Long Island City
- How to transfer to a child after buying a house in the United States?
- New York properties for less than $500,000
- Those who have bought their dream homes in New York
- American agent tells you how to buy an apartment in New York
NEW YORK LIFE / NEWS
- Curtain Wall Nears Completion On 99 Hudson Street, Jersey City’s Tallest Skyscraper
- “They are frozen”: Cuomo says rent regulation is being held up by Senate politics
- TRD exclusive: Ahead of consensus, Senate mulled watered down rent regulation reform package
- A powerful New York hotel union is going to back de Blasio’s presidential bid
- Second Tower For Massive Hudson Exchange West Development Nears Topping-Out, In Jersey City
- Port Authority considering three options for new Midtown bus terminal
- Plans move forward for homeless shelter on Staten Island
- This Airbnb-backed startup is opening a New York location this fall
- A Century Ago, America Built Another Kind of Wall
EDUCATION / IMMIGRATION
- Comparison between American public schools and private schools
- Talk about U.S. News 2019 Ranking (1) - Social Class Mobility
- How to choose an immigration lawye
- How does New York, which is not "harmonious and livable", attract Chinese immigrants?
- US Immigration Bureau significantly reduces overseas staff next year
- Raiders of the United States for studying immigrants with green cards
- Studying in New York: New York Life in the Eyes of Others vs. Study Abroad in Real Life
- Studying in the US: Are these professions more likely to get a green card?
- Studying abroad] Studying in the United States to see a dentist Raiders: buy insurance, make an appointment with a doctor, pull wisdom teeth