Find your dream home near the best school, and we help you give the best education to your children.
MEhome provides you a tool to help you with free estimation on your property. Know your home value before sell.
Do you want to know what your home is worth in today's market? MEhome.com provides you a free evaluation estimates, it is always good to know before you consider selling.
MEhome.com has all the tools and resources to help you with a hassle-free real estate transaction.
The MEhome platform has all functions to attract millions of the buyers and sellers online plus a very comprehensive offline marketing and sales strategy that helps you to sell your property in less time for more money.
Just a simple click here to find out the market value of your lovely home:A Professional Tool For Home Evaluation
REAL ESTATE NEWS
- Harlem School Of The Arts To Begin $9.5 Million Renovation At 645 St. Nicholas Avenue
- Small Talk: Big Tech wants to be your landlord now! Isn’t that great?
- Brooklyn rents hit a record high in July
- Ravel Hotel Expansion Debuts At 8-08 Queens Plaza South In Long Island City
- Here’s what a Fed rate cut would mean to the US housing market
- Love them or hate them, e-scooters could be a boon for real estate values
- Why fewer Brooklyn and Queens tenants are moving
- Queens’ Future Tallest “Skyline Tower” Climbs Past Halfway Mark At 23-15 44th Drive, In Long Island City
- Permits Filed For 1047 Beach 21st Street In Far Rockaway, Queens
REAL ESTATE BUYERS GUIDE
- How Long Does It Take to Buy a House?
- 5 Tips For First Time Home Buyers - Avoid Paying Too Much For a Mortgage
- Condos vs. Houses: Which Is Better to Buy? The Pros and Cons of Two Types of Homeownership
- 5 Tips For First Time Home Buyers
- Neighborhood Guide: Long Island City
- How to transfer to a child after buying a house in the United States?
- New York properties for less than $500,000
- Those who have bought their dream homes in New York
- American agent tells you how to buy an apartment in New York
NEW YORK LIFE / NEWS
- Curtain Wall Nears Completion On 99 Hudson Street, Jersey City’s Tallest Skyscraper
- “They are frozen”: Cuomo says rent regulation is being held up by Senate politics
- TRD exclusive: Ahead of consensus, Senate mulled watered down rent regulation reform package
- A powerful New York hotel union is going to back de Blasio’s presidential bid
- Second Tower For Massive Hudson Exchange West Development Nears Topping-Out, In Jersey City
- Port Authority considering three options for new Midtown bus terminal
- Plans move forward for homeless shelter on Staten Island
- This Airbnb-backed startup is opening a New York location this fall
- A Century Ago, America Built Another Kind of Wall
EDUCATION / IMMIGRATION
- Comparison between American public schools and private schools
- Talk about U.S. News 2019 Ranking (1) - Social Class Mobility
- How to choose an immigration lawye
- How does New York, which is not "harmonious and livable", attract Chinese immigrants?
- US Immigration Bureau significantly reduces overseas staff next year
- Raiders of the United States for studying immigrants with green cards
- Studying in New York: New York Life in the Eyes of Others vs. Study Abroad in Real Life
- Studying in the US: Are these professions more likely to get a green card?
- Studying abroad] Studying in the United States to see a dentist Raiders: buy insurance, make an appointment with a doctor, pull wisdom teeth