Do you want to know what your home worth in today market? MEhome.com provides you a free evaluation estimates, it is always good to know before you consider selling it.
Mehome.com has all the tools and resources to help you with a hassle-free real estate transaction.
Mehome platform has all functions attracting millions of the buyers online plus a very comprehensive offline marketing and sales strategies that helps you to sell your property in less time for more money.
Just a simple click here to find out the market value of your lovely home:A Professional Tool For Home Evaluation
REAL ESTATE NEWS
Auction will be on May 10 for the former St. John’s hospital building [DETAILS]
- Shorewood’s first Opportunity Zone project will feature 300 rentals and co-working
- 35 Easy and Effective Real Estate Marketing Ideas
- Strong spring real estate season shaping up — but who’s got the advantage
- Even with Midtown South’s slip, Manhattan posts record leasing volumes and asking rents in Q1: report
- YIMBY Tours Skyline Tower, Queens’ Future Tallest Building
- Strong rental demand for office buildings in New York City in 2019
- Manhattan Retail Rents Decline in Most Submarkets in Late 2018
- U.S. Commercial, Multifamily Mortgage Originations to Remain Strong in 2019
- The mainland tightens foreign exchange outflows
REAL ESTATE BUYERS GUIDE
- Neighborhood Guide: Long Island City
- How to transfer to a child after buying a house in the United States?
- New York properties for less than $500,000
- Those who have bought their dream homes in New York
- American agent tells you how to buy an apartment in New York
- US housing maintenance? 12 months are different!
- Experience Tips: New York Real Estate 5 "Thunder Zone"
- New York's second home is over 5 million or taxed
- Those who hold American real estate, pay attention to these five major tax avoidance methods
LIFE IN NEW YORK NY
Characteristics of American public high schools Due to the US legal system, public high schools in the United States are only allowed to accept short-term exchange students. If parents work or study [DETAILS]
- Renting a house in New York, about water, electricity, heating, and internet fees
- New York Life Guide, the new wave of the Lower East Side and the charm of the city
- New immigrants must learn 7 big killers.
- In the United States and Chinese talk about real life in New York: New Yorkers live fast
- In New York, what is the middle class?
- New York Life Guide: Super Detailed Manhattan Traffic Briefing
- [New York Life Essentials] The most complete strategy for the New York subway
- Life in New York
EDUCATION / IMMIGRATION
U.S. News in 2019 After the US university rankings were updated, I believe that the first impression of many people is that this year's ranking is a bit bigger than last year's change. [DETAILS]
- How to choose an immigration lawye
- How does New York, which is not "harmonious and livable", attract Chinese immigrants?
- US Immigration Bureau significantly reduces overseas staff next year
- Raiders of the United States for studying immigrants with green cards
- Studying in New York: New York Life in the Eyes of Others vs. Study Abroad in Real Life
- Studying in the US: Are these professions more likely to get a green card?
- Studying abroad] Studying in the United States to see a dentist Raiders: buy insurance, make an appointment with a doctor, pull wisdom teeth
- Most American publics are positive about immigration.
- 2019 New Changes in American Immigration Study Policy: B1, B2 Visa Division